Securing the
Future of Crofting

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can submit a report to the Crofting Commission of a suspected Breach of Duty?
The Commission can receive notification of a suspected breach of duty from: a grazings committee; a grazings constable; an assessor; a member of the crofting community. If you are not on this list you can submit notification of a suspected breach but we are not obliged to investigate.
What is Crofting?
Find out more about this unique crofting system
Common Grazings
Find out more about Common Grazings and Common Grazings Committees
Regulatory Applications
Find out about the latest regulatory applications and decisions
LinkedIn Icon Facebook Icon Twitter Icon
Great Glen House, Leachkin Road, Inverness IV3 8NW ~ T: 01463 663439 ~ F: 01463 725067 ~ E: info@crofting.scotland.gov.uk | Sitemap | Privacy