Securing the
Future of Crofting

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I notify the Commission of a suspected Breach of Duty?
You should complete a Suspected Breach of Duty form which is available on this website.http://www.crofting.scotland.gov.uk/documents.asp?intent=details&did=898 Alternatively if you do not have access to the internet you can contact our office (01463 663439) and we will arrange for a form to be sent to you. We will accept notification in the form of a letter as long as it contains sufficient information to enable us to proceed.
What is Crofting?
Find out more about this unique crofting system
Common Grazings
Find out more about Common Grazings and Common Grazings Committees
Regulatory Applications
Find out about the latest regulatory applications and decisions
LinkedIn Icon Facebook Icon Twitter Icon
Great Glen House, Leachkin Road, Inverness IV3 8NW ~ T: 01463 663439 ~ F: 01463 725067 ~ E: info@crofting.scotland.gov.uk | Sitemap | Privacy